Wednesday 26 August 2009

Babies~~~I Miss you All~~



My birthday present~~








I love this bear...



because...

it is from my 4 best friends...






Jing Mei , Kah Mun, Huoy Yan and Guan Row...












Sorry......




Sorry...sometimes I make you all disappointed...

Sorry... sometimes I very annoying...

Sorry...sometimes I very bad tempered...

Sorry....sometimes I very lazy to do homework...and want you all teach me how to do...

Sorry...last time my Add Maths damn poor and failed terriblely and used to cry infront of you all...

Sorry...last time I so tense in my society works and used to have emotional problems...

Sorry...last time I hate Physics class and usually told you all to follow me to toilet...(to pass time)





Sorry.......
















Thank you.....


Thank you for being my best friends all along Form 4 and Form 5....






















Miss your hugs,

Miss your smiles,

Miss your jokes,

Miss everything of yours.....






















Miss you all~~~

2 comments:

Carmen Ngau said...

^^ Miss u 2~~~
sem break cumin soon... Lets find a day to gather 2gether again ya, go cheong k!! Haha

Actually I hv a blog too,
leongau38.blogspot.com
But rarely log in, oni a few posts, ^^"

Carmen Ngau said...

N dun say sorry!!!
Wat r best frends 4 if not to cheer dem up when they're down?
=) I still miss those old days we had 2gether n cherish those memories....
May our friendship last 4ever n ever, ~^.^~